Relationship: Niece-in-law to Ephraim Knowlton Hanks
- Born: (14 May 1868) (Thompson, Geauga, Ohio, USA)
- Died: (17 Sep 1945) (Madison, Lake, Ohio, USA)
- Buried: ( ) (Madison South Ridge Cemetery, Madison, Lake, Ohio, USA)
- Plot: Section E, Row 5, Marker 9
Eli Duesler b. (Jun 1844) (, , New York, USA)
Louisa C. Scott b. (1845) (, , New York, USA)
- Carrie Duesler b. (14 May 1868) (Thompson, Geauga, Ohio, USA)
- Cora M. Duesler b. (1871) (Thompson, Geauga, Ohio, USA)
- Duane William Duesler b. (2 Jun 1879) (Thompson, Geauga, Ohio, USA)
Death Takes Mrs. Carrie H. (sic) Hanks-Madison, Sept . 18-Mrs. Carrie H. (sic) Hanks, 77, who was born in Thompson but lived most of her lifetime in Madison, succumbed Monday at 5:30 p.m. at the house of her brother and sister-in-law, Mr. and Mrs. Wayne Duesler, Here./Mrs. Hanks was a member of the Seventh Day Adventist church. Her husband, Fred Elmer Hanks, preceded her in death a number of years ago.
Surviving, besides her brother, are a niece, Mrs. Margaret Puskas of Mentor, and nephew, Clyde Duesler of Astoria, Ore.
Funeral services are pending at the Bohm Funeral home here.
SOURCE: The Painesville Telegraphy, 18 Sep 1945, page 2; RESEARCH: Courtesy of Georgi Rolan; COMPILED: Sherry Smith.
Obituary of Eli Duesler; father of Carrie Duesler; Fairview Cemetery, Madison, Ohio; Civil War Flagholder - The Painesville Telegrah, 5 Feb 1920, page 1 - courtesy of Georgi Rolan
Eli Duesler, b. Jun 1844, New York; d. 2 Feb 1920, Madison, Lake, Ohio; b. 4 Feb 1920, Fairview Cemetery, Madison, Lake, Ohio - courtesy of Georgi Rolan
- A • B • C • D • E • F • G • H • I • J • K • L • M • N • O • P • Q • R • S • T • U • V • W • X • Y • Z